Re: [avr-gcc-list] Porting Atmel patches

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Porting Atmel patches
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:35:42 +0000

We are already in process of porting the patches to get them committed upstream.

> Now that I have successfully built gcc, binutils and avr-libc supporting
> all AVR devices offered by Atmel, would it be worth my while trying to
> submitting these changes to the official releases  ?

As mentioned, we're already in the process of doing this.

But would you be interested in helping out in other ways, like perhaps bug
fixes in any of those projects (binutils, gcc, avr-libc)?

Would you be interested in other open source projects for the AVR toolchain?

Eric Weddington
Marketing Manager
Open Source & Community
Atmel