Re: [avr-gcc-list] regression in size from 4.2.2 to 4.5.0

From: Sean D'Epagnier
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] regression in size from 4.2.2 to 4.5.0
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:20:34 -0600

Thanks for all the input.

I will do some more investigating myself and hopefully produce a small
test case as well as try to track down the actual commits to gcc which
caused it.  Unfortunately I suspect there are multiple causes to
blame.  I will post back when I have more information.  I thought
someone might have a guess or know right away what might have caused
this.

Thanks,
Sean