[avr-gcc-list] RE: [Bug target/31786] error: unable to find a register t

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] RE: [Bug target/31786] error: unable to find a register to spill in class 'BASE_POINTER_REGS'
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:44:17 -0600

Of course not. I did not mean to imply that. Just as you well know, time and
volunteers are hard to come by. I was hoping that perhaps a workaround (even
as large as using avr-libc instead of newlib) would be a faster way to get
you where you want to go. I have no idea how long it will take to fix this
issue.

Another alternative would be to fall back to using 3.4.6, as that version
seems to be fairly stable.

Eric