Re: Auctex persistent problems not recognizing master file

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Auctex persistent problems not recognizing master file
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 02:57:17 +0900

[Omitted Al from CC:]

> It returns the value of 60 as expected. So the local variables are
> being read in non tex file. Interesting.

Too interesting. :-) I can't understand what's going on for TeX-files.

(1) What's the value of the variables `ignored-local-variables' and
`hack-local-variables-hook' in the buffer of sub TeX files?

(2) Does your MWE still have problem even outside of your home
directory, e.g. under /tmp ?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita