Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:02:06 -0500

I threw a worldtest.README together. Right now, it lists movement and display options, but nothing else.

I'll check to see if a similar doc exists in the WE branch and standardize to its formatting, then see about uploading it.

Andrew

On 7/18/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/18/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've noticed that the README includes an overview of the whole test framework,
> but no instructions on the various options available inside the worldtest demo.
> Would I be duplicating effort if I wrote those up?

No ... I haven't done that yet. In fact, none of the C++ test programs
are listed in the README yet, just the Python scripts.