Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:23:31 +0200

On 7/18/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

Behold, a draft PLAYING file! (see attached)

Great :-). I only have one important correction:

Gamepad controls are not enabled by default. They can be configured though.

It's part of the code that needs to be improved. Only I haven't even
got around to add the appropriate task to the road map. The background
is that one could assign multiple keys/buttons to the same action. But
when I implemented configurable input, I didn't really realize this,
so the configuration allows only one key/button per action.

We could however provide a piece of example configuration that should
work with gamepads.