Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32 build progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32 build progress
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 05:45:40 +0200

On 9/15/06, Joël Vennin <address@hidden> wrote:

Do you continue to use autohell ? If it is the case and if you are interested,
I can create something using cmake the next week. So in this way, you could
see the cmake touch  ;)

Sadly I am. For v0.3 it doesn't matter much, since it's not difficult
to build. But it might help with building v0.4, so please give it a
try. (Alex wanted to do the same, so maybe you can work together on
that).