Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32 build progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Win32 build progress
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:14:23 +0200

On 9/16/06, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

So, if I can compile/link v0.4 successfully, I'll go on and give
dlgedit a try, which will require GTK+ and a couple more things,
although I think those are pretty easy to install.

Didn't work -- same troubles as with cygwin. However, we should have a
fairly nice build environment with all the prerequisits setup.
Instructions are here:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/adonthell/README.Win32?root=adonthell&view=markup

I've also discovered and fixed a small problem: nanosleep is not
available in msys/mingw (in contrast to cywin/mingw). Implemented a
workaround for it, using Sleep instead.

Andrew, once you have some time you could have a look at the file
above. Even if stuff is not yet ready for compiling on windows, it
will get you prepared for later.

Looking forward to cmake ...