Re: [Adonthell-devel] Shield and Armor Rules

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Shield and Armor Rules
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:02:31 -0800

I think one thing that might be complicating our attempts to arrive at
a sum 1 coverage modifier is the inclusion of the shield. What if all
worn armour has a sum coverage modifier of 1 and shields (as armour
that is carried, but not worn) have their own size/coverage modifier.
A small buckler would have a different coverage modifier than a large
kite shield or tower shield.

Andrew