Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:22:02 +0100

On 3/4/06, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

How about freenode.net, #adonthell.

I also had a few thoughts at how to proceed from where we are now: if
we could agree on a meeting date next weekend or the one after, I
could announce this on the linux game tome and the adonthell website,
so that we might get in contact with a few more people interested in
helping out. In the meantime, I would try to flesh out the TODO list a
little more, adding tasks for the tools we need, the graphics and
dialogues.

To have a bit of time to do all that (and also for enough people to
actually read the announcement), I'd suggest Sunday, 2006/03/19, 19:00
GMT. Would this suit you? My idea is to have enough 'old' developers
there to give any newcomers all the info they might ask for.

Kai

P.S.: I'll try to hang around on #adonthell from now on, when I'm
online. During work (8:00 GMT - 17:00 GMT) I'm also usually logged on
on MSN (address@hidden).