Re: [Adonthell-devel] New zlib.dll that still doesn't work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New zlib.dll that still doesn't work
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:06:57 +0200

On 11 Apr 2002 18:26:30 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Guys, something that may help:
[...]
> Please please please Lord Bill please make that works...

It's not working on my box, sorry. With the new dll, the old app doesn't
crash any more, but it just shows 1/4 of the image. As for your
wintest2, I don't get any output, and I was too lazy to change the code
so the output goes into a file. (I tried from 11:00 to 17:00 to fix that
last dialogue bug, but haven't succeeded yet and more over, python
stuff is messed up as well since I enabled i18n, so I don't have the
nerves for any more debugging right now ;)).

I'll have a closer look tomorrow.