Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:47:06 +0100

> > After that we were going to switch to a close up of Bjarn's face looking
> > all surprised and then changing to an angry face (Ben?).
>
> Working on them! Please remind me again, would we need a sad face here as
> well? (e.g. a third pic?)

Not if we do it as James suggests:

> > (if Ben has time perhaps we can have a weeping Bjarn on the
> > map now (just some manga-esque white dots around the head plus him
> > holding his hands over his face ought to do it!))

So I imagine we can do the fancy version of the extro, with Bjarn walking up
to the chest, then zoom in and see it slide aside.

Which reminds me: James, in that hole has to be a bag. (As Alek removed the
gems and left the bag filled with debris behind, so Bjarn wouldn't notice so
easily.)

Then zoom on the bag, Bjarn saying something like "They were hidden here all
the time, save from thieving hands". Then bag fades to open, revealing the
rubbish inside. (Bjarn "What the ..."). Zoom to Bjarn's face.

Here I suggest a little change: as Talan is not in Bjarn's room (he wouldn't
notice what is going on inside), we could have him bursting in at that
moment, possibly with a black eye and blood on the face, telling how Alek
knocked him out and ran for it. (In that case we would need another portrait
of Talan instead of the Oliver-tied-up frames.)

After which we can fade to the forest sequence with Alek on the run. Here
we'd have another typeover, revealing what happened to some of the main
characters. (I gave a sample a while ago.)

Then "The End", fade to black and to the credits.

What do you guys think of this setting?

Kai