Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] outro sequence
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:35:58 +0000

Benjamin Walther-Franks wrote:

I don't really mind if you make 2 or 3 pix of Bjarn, whatever you feel
is most appropriate (and what u can do before dec31. :P) I suppose!

> The running Alek is the toughest one, since it should be an animation. I'll
> concentrate on the other gfx first, but it'd be a nice ending effect.

I don't think it has to be - if we hide his legs behind the undergrowth
a still pic should do!

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821