accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] A thought about a possible project

From: Michael Whapples
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] A thought about a possible project
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:27:44 +0100

Thanks for that information, the thing about accessibility and free flash support being of interest to GNU especially.

I haven't yet looked at the bug report you link to but from your description it does sound a bit like what I think needs doing. I will try and take time to look at it and add any comments of my own (even if only to indicate that I am another person looking for such support to be added).

Michael Whapples