Re: [Xlog-discussion] A few xlog patches

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] A few xlog patches
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 18:52:27 +0100

On Tue,  6 Nov 2018 10:17, address@hidden said:

> That is also my idea.  I am thinking about a configurable order of the
> fields including a save button etc.  Recently we had an SSB fieldday and

Meanwhile I implemented a configurable order of fields in the QSO
frame.  The known field names are:

 - time     (actually date and time entry)
 - call
 - band
 - mode
 - txrst
 - rxrst
 - qslbox
 - awards
 - power
 - name
 - qth
 - locator
 - unknown1
 - unknown2
 - remarks

and they also define the original order.  To use the order I had in my
screenshot one would put

  qsofieldorder=band mode time

into the mainwibdow section or use the preference dialog to set them
(restart required, though).  All fields which are not listed in
qsofieldorder are added after them in the standard order.  Adding
support for a save button should be easy.

BTW, is a specification for the flog format available?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner