Re: [Xlog-discussion] A few xlog patches

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] A few xlog patches
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:11:21 -0500

On 11/11/18 2:18 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
On Thu,  8 Nov 2018 12:32, address@hidden said:

Associating such profiles with a log file would also be very useful.  I
only wonder on how to put such meta data into the flog (?) log files
xlog works with.  Any ideas?

Maybe it is easier to write a separate config file for each log file iff
that log file is in contest mode.  To avoid disturbing the current
layout and behaviour I will next implement such a contest flag; a flag
allows to enable features like coloring the callsign etc.

If someone is interested in a tarball for testing, just let me know.

Shalom-Salam,

    Werner

Hi Werner,

I agree that there is no immediate need to modify the code to be GTK-3 compliant.

I am interested in a tarball and a screenshot of the main window.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)