wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirro

From: wp mirror
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirror 0.6 to work
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:14:30 -0500

Dear Guy,

Thank you very much for running the tests.

1) *wikimedia-site-xdump*

The problem seems to be with <http://ftpmirror.your.org/>.  Compare

(shell)$ curl --ipv4 --verbose http://ftpmirror.your.org/pub/wikimedia/dumps/
(shell)$ curl --ipv6 --verbose http://ftpmirror.your.org/pub/wikimedia/dumps/

The first gives the error that you reported, the second works as intended.

2) Solution

I do not think that I should upgrade wp-mirror to deal with this
error.  Instead, I will first file a bug report with
<http://ftpmirror.your.org/> and see how they respond.

Sincerely Yours,
Kent