wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirro

From: wp mirror
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirror 0.6 to work
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 03:46:48 -0500

Dear Guy,

I am glad wp-mirror ran to completion.

1) *wikimedia-site-xdump*

Thank you very much for the debug log regarding the default setting
for *wikimedia-site-xdump*.  I have been unable to replicate the
error.  So as a first step, I would like to try to distinguish whether
the error is with wp-mirror, curl, or some where between your platform
and <http://ftpmirror.your.org/>.  I would very much appreciate if you
could run the following tests, and send me the output.

2) Test

(shell)$ curl http://foo
curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'foo'
(shell)$ curl http://ftpmirror.your.org/pub/wikimedia/dumps/