wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirro

From: wp mirror
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Issue getting the default configuration of wp-mirror 0.6 to work
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 05:46:56 -0500

Dear Guy,

Thank you for letting me know about the issues with search and display.

Regarding the `Violin' example, I am not sure why mediawiki fails to
find and display the definition. The records for `Violin' are indeed
there in simplewiktionary, as you may  confirm with the following SQL
command.

(shell)$ mysql --host=localhost --user=root --password
Enter password:
mysql> select * from
simplewiktionary.page,simplewiktionary.revision,simplewiktionary.text
where old_id=rev_id and rev_page=page_id and page_title like
'violin'\G
          page_id: 10848
   page_namespace: 0
       page_title: violin
page_restrictions:
     page_counter: 0
 page_is_redirect: 0
      page_is_new: 0
      page_random: 0.72429879006332
     page_touched: 20130809153040
      page_latest: 276083
         page_len: 1106
           rev_id: 276083
         rev_page: 10848
      rev_text_id: 276083
      rev_comment: r2.7.3) (Robot: Adding [[chr:violin]]
         rev_user: 4649
    rev_user_text: HydrizBot
    rev_timestamp: 20130809153040
   rev_minor_edit: 1
      rev_deleted: 0
          rev_len: 1106
    rev_parent_id: 272797
         rev_sha1: tsmuuyxr83lf1f0ega2eeq7lklniu94
           old_id: 276083
         old_text: {{wikipedia}}

===Pronunciation===
* {{IPA|/ˌvaɪəˈlɪn/}}
* {{SAMPA|/address@hidden/}}
* {{audio|en-us-violin.ogg|Audio (US)}}

==Noun==
{{noun}}
[[File:Violin sounds and techniques.ogg|right]]
[[File:Old violin.jpg|thumb|A violin]]
#{{countable}} A '''violin''' is a [[music]]al [[instrument]] played
by moving a [[bow]] across the [[string]]s.
#:''He has played the '''violin''' from when he was 6 years old.''

===Related words===
*[[violinist]]

[[Category:Musical instruments]]

[[zh-min-nan:violin]]

2) Infobox

Debian packages mediawiki 1.19.  However, to display an infobox, we
would need the mediawiki extention `scribunto' which requires
mediawiki 1.20+.  This is mentioned at the bottom of
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox>.  So we are waiting
for debian to catch up.

But rest assured that the template for the infobox is indeed in the
simplewiki database.  You can see this with the following command

mysql> select * from
simplewiki.page,simplewiki.revision,simplewiki.text where
old_id=rev_id and rev_page=page_id and page_title like
'George_W._Bush'\G

3) Templates and references

Currently many templates and references do not display.  I am not in
every case sure why.  Again I think we are waiting for debian to catch
up with mediawiki.

Sincerely Yours,
Kent