uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project

From: John Duksta
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:04:44 -0400

Axel,

Thanks for the info. I tried loading the bootloader from within the Arduino UI
and it wasn't happy, as avrdude is complaining about the address being out of
range.

avrdude: reading input file "ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex"
avrdude: input file ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex auto detected as Intel Hex
avrdude: ERROR: address 0x10f010 out of range at line 2 of
ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex
avrdude: write to file 'ATmegaBOOT_radiofaro.hex' failed

I also keep getting this warning about efuse:

avrdude: safemode: efuse changed! Was ff, and is now f7
Would you like this fuse to be changed back? [y/n] y
avrdude: safemode: and is now rescued
avrdude: safemode: Fuses OK

For antennae on the badges, we'll probably do the same thing we did last year
and build a PCB trace antenna into the board to keep costs down. Every dollar
counts when you're doing a con on the cheap, and each chip antenna is a dollar
or so.

-j