uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Re: Introducing myself and my project
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:47:36 +0200

Hi John, welcome in the list!!!

sorry that I'am bit short, today I'm a  bit busy. The  Arduino sketches are
currently in refactoring, HelloRadio is not ported to the new class
Radio API. Also I started reworking the buffer concept for RX/TX, hope to
finish it next week, this weekend will go with some social hacking.

So the bootloader I checked in yesterday (this a hacked arduino version,
the hack was done from Pierce Nichols, it works with 19200bps. With scons
parduino this should be in the install package and the BL can be flashed
from within Arduino (I tried that yesterday).

For the modules, just ask DE for a better price, there should be a discount. Or
if you don't need FCC legitimation, then self building
a module is also an alternative. Joerg  and Daniel can give you advice on the
RF part.

If this are going to be badges, then you should probably not use a chip
antenna, because the water cylinder wearing the badge will shield
the radio waves ;-)

So, for now thats my two cent, Cheers, Axel.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------