tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 11:13:13 +0100

Hi Ed,

sorry for late reply, I was away a little. I just rechecked: on TLF's
side there is only one Newline before a macro and one after it. I
changed it back in October 2012.

Please read also the NEWS entry for tlf-1.1.4, especially the last
sentence:

    - Rework of digimode handling together with fldigi.
      Fix digimode receive routine 'rx_rtty()', make miniterm output
      more robust and update miniterm also while the cursor is in the
      exchange field. Drop some unneeded newlines for each function key
      macro.

I fear some of the other newlines comes in from fldigi's handling.
But you are right, we should look into it.

73, de Tom DL1JBE.