tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] TLF & RTTY
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:15:57 -0500

On 01/04/2014 03:02 PM, FS wrote:
I agree that the LF after the macro could be skipped. But 2 LFs in place
before I find useful, to start on a clean line. 73 Fred from
https://github.com/Tlf/tlf/blob/master/ChangeLog 2012-10-13 Thomas
Beierlein
     * src/write_keyer.c: shorten macro output in digimode
   - old implementation had 5 empty lines for each macro output
     (1 from message eol, 2 from write_keyer routine, 1 from echo,
     1 from fldigi)
   - dropped 1 of the lines in output string
   - used '-n' switch to force echo to not append a further newline
   - simplify command formatting

Well, the above is not what I'm seeing. After you send a macro look at the fldigi window and you will see the excessive linefeeds.

Two before is fine, but no more than one after. But it looks to me there are 4 linefeeds looking at the above.

Ed W3NR