tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:36:37 -0400

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
I have repackaged Xtlf into 1 package, I think that is easier for the
maintainers of various distro's.

The new archive (xtlf-1.0.2beta.tar.gz) can be downloaded from
http://pskmail.org/Xtlf.

Rein, I'm still plagued with the GTK2 error in the xtlf.pm, and I have no idea how to correct it. This time it is line 1813. Maybe at some time in the future when I understand Linux better, I'll return to tlf and/or xtlf. At the moment it is just too time consuming trying to find and correct errors.

Thanks for all your time and effort, and I'm sure there are many that are using xtlf and enjoying it. I'm just not one of them. 73

Ed W3NR