tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test

From: Rein Couperus PA0R
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Xtlf-1.0.2beta is out, now incl. the iaru hf test
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:16:50 +0200

Hi Ed, unfortunately the line nr. contains no clue as to the cause of
the error (it marks the 'main program' of the GUI... )

What exactly is the text of the error?

What Linux version are you using?

What Gtk2 version are you using? Updating GTk2 to the latest version may
help, it looks line your version is a bit out of date.

Does the error prevent Xtlf from running or is it only a warning?

73,

Rein PA0R

PS: this is what beta versions are for :) My new UBUNTU Dapper (Debian)
version does not show such an error, so I would never know.