tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] wpx scoring error

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] wpx scoring error
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:16:45 +0100

Hello Rein,

tks for your email.
That was easy...

Here is the fix. Just copy the attached scoring.pm file
to /usr/share/tlf/scoring/ and it will score correctly.

Tks again, now it works, next year will work with it.
BTW, we reached our target of 3000 qso's in the wpx last weekend at
DQ2006L (M/2), good for some 6.5 Million pts.

Congrads, a lot of qso's, I did about 516 qso's, but only saturday and with a 10/15/20 dipole, nothing more :) :) :) had to work with WT software :( :( :( because of scoring in xtlf, but now it is solved.
73,  Rein PA0R

Best 73s again.

CT1DRB
David Quental