[Synaptic-devel] Re: Patch: Use candidatever package info for section,

From: Dag Wieers
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Re: Patch: Use candidatever package info for section, summary etc
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:05:37 +0200 (CEST)

On 2 May 2003, Panu Matilainen wrote:

And here goes the patch, Dag says it actually even works :)

Owh, hold the presses !

I noticed the description is empty (it doesn't matter whether the candidate is installed or not). So it's probably simple to leave that out for now (or fix it if it's a nobrainer).

It's at times like these I which I was a true programmer.

--   dag wieers,  address@hidden,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
«Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors»