Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Error: Couldn't create temporary font file

From: List_Subs
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Error: Couldn't create temporary font file (swftools 0.9.2)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:34:06 +0200

To be honest, I'm not sure quite where naievety comes into this?
Of course if anyone out there happens to running ther web server,
PHP(fcgi), and the swftools executables with root privileges and
full write access, then there may just be a few insecure systems
asking to be visited by A. Hacker..

Chris.