[Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Error: Couldn't create temporary font file (sw

From: azur
Subject: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF Error: Couldn't create temporary font file (swftools 0.9.2)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:38:53 +0200

I have a php script to start several processes of pdf2swf working on the
same pdf-file.

If started immediately after each other, only one process survives, all
others die with "Error: Couldn't create temporary font file" logged.

It seems to me this is kind of a race condition with faster version
0.9.2,  because if I add 1 second delay before starting subsequent
processes no errors occur.

Regards,

Thomas