[Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)

From: Andy Djagel
Subject: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:52:39 +0300

hi,

 I am using swftools (swfc, jpeg2swf, swfcombine) to implement batch
 "watermarking" of swf files uploaded on some host.
 I do watermarking by following way. First I create with swfc a flash
 with same framerate as second flash movie and 3 seconds long, then I
 merge all the movies using swfcombine. It works perfect, but recently
 I have encountered a sort of bug. When I open some flashes merged
 with swfcombine in IE three or four times (all the movies are
 different), from some moment they do not load. More of that, after
 that IE stops responding to any mouse clicks on webpage, so it's
 impossible to navigate trough site. Using Firefox, I never
 encountered such a problem.

 So the question is - what might it be and how to eliminate this bug?
 It's very important for me. Thank you in advance.

 Andy                          mailto:address@hidden