Re: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)

From: phonosynthese
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:24:20 +0100

hi matthias,

first of all, thank you for checking out this issue.

i zipped all 'project' files and uploaded them:

http://www.planeter.de/tmp/png2swf-anim.zip

the zip contains the concerned swf (testswf.swf)
and a php script which does the following:

- grab all filenames in the 'img' directory. convert
  the pngs to swf if necessary.

- trigger swfcombine to combine all swfs to one
  single animation swf.

greetings and thanks
jan