Re: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)

From: phonosynthese
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:25:50 +0100

i checked every possible combination with swfcombine's
options (even senseless ones..): none of the resulting
swfs could be properly imported back into flash.

nevertheless, these swfs work when loaded via loadMovie!
so i guess it's rather a flash import issue as chris
mentioned before. for me, loadMovie is ok for now. when
flash 8 is out the problem will be solved anyway because
then, loadMovie will support pngs.

thanks anyway and keep up the good work!

cheers
jan