Re[2]: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please

From: Andy Djagel
Subject: Re[2]: [Swftools-common] maybe it's a offtopic, so don't shoot me please :)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:34:40 +0300

Hello, Matthias.

You wrote 5 сентября 2005 г., 10:48:52:

> On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 03:52:39PM +0300, Andy Djagel wrote:
>> I have encountered a sort of bug. When I open some flashes merged
>> with swfcombine in IE three or four times (all the movies are
>> different), from some moment they do not load.

> Could you upload one of those SWFs somewhere and post a link here?
> I'd like to take a look at the file intrisics.

ok, there's a link. http://www.techtorials.com/web/
Try to view flash in popup and then close it without waiting while
movie loads, then open next (or the same) movie, and repeat it some
times. Under IE, as I said, after 5 or 6 times, movie will not load,
and browser won't respond mouse clicks.

thanks in advance. if you'll have some idea, please mail me.

 Andy                          mailto:address@hidden