[Swarm-Support] Evo-esque? Java-Evo?

From: Rob Bowers
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Evo-esque? Java-Evo?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:41:36 +0200

There was some talk of a Java version of "Evo" in the works. Has it
become? Will it become?

Or has Evo been abandoned entirely? If so, is there something Evo-like
that is still being maintained? I need a framework that includes the
genetic operators, in which my agents could pass on more or less of
certain heritable traits to offspring (preferably in the Java
version).

I am thinking that this must exist somewhere, but I have been having
difficulties locating it.

Any advice will be very much appreciated. Thank you,
Rob