Re: [Swarm-Support] Evo-esque?

From: Rob Bowers
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Evo-esque?
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:11:31 +0200

Thank you. I have tried 3 email addresses of Dr. Krumpus, but have not
got through. Nor does www.omicrongroup.org seem to be accessible. If
Evo has been absent from the community for so long, I suppose I should
give up on it.

Is there something similar to Evo? What would you advise someone with
modest programming skills to invest in to simulate:
A simple species whose individuals inherit traits from specific
parents as a consequence of successful mating.

There must be other ways to do this. Probably the foundation I need to
start testing hypotheses is written somewhere. Finding such a thing
must be much easier with the benefit of hindsight than it is to me
without.

I will very much appreciate any advice,
Rob