Re: NT install problem

From: Konrad_Richter
Subject: Re: NT install problem
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:59:35 +0200

Swarm has to be installed on the same drive as Windows. That problem could
occur, if you install SWARm on another harddrive/ partition than Windows.
Cheers,
     Konrad

                     zze-GUERRAZ Bruno

                     stagiaire FTRD/DTL/LAN          To:     "'address@hidden'"

                     <address@hidden        <address@hidden>

                     telecom.fr>                     cc:     (bcc: Konrad
Richter/VIE/Europe/MCKINSEY)
                     Sent by:                        Subject:     NT install
problem
                     address@hidden

                     afe.edu

                     02.05.2001 11:03

                     Please respond to

                     swarm-support

Hi,
I seem to have encountered a problem installing Swarm 2.1.1 on a Windows
NT 4.0 pc. Whenever I run the installation program, I get the error:
 Failed to get HOMEDRIVE
Any help would be welcome. Thanks!

Bruno Guerraz stagiaire à FTR&D du 02/05/01 au 28/09/01
sous la responsabilite de Sylvie Bourbigot.

| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |