Re: ActionGroup problem in JBuilder 4

From: Zoltan . Szaniszlo
Subject: Re: ActionGroup problem in JBuilder 4
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:02:23 +0300

Hello,

I took your advice and first I tried to run jheatbugs program inside
Swarm's terminal. It worked well. Then I downloaded the latest version of
javaswarm.dll and swarm.jar and changed them. The jheatbugs program could
run after that in JBuilder 4,too,BUT I found a new "bug" for Swarm's
Controlpanel. If I want to close the program with Quit button in the
Controlpanel right after starting the program, I can't do that. It does, as
if you pressed  the Start button.
Then I checked it inside the Swarm's terminal. But there I found an error
message of the compiler:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitalizerError: [exception was
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate native function:
swarm/SwarmEnviromentCImpl.createBegin()Ljava/lang/Object;]
at StartHeatbugs.main(StartHeatbugs.java:15)

I don't know what the problem is, because when I use the old files
(javaswarm.dll and swarm.jar) again, I don't get compiler error, the
Control Panel works well, but unfortunately I get the same memory error in
the jheatbugs program I wrote about yesterday.

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Zoltán Szaniszló
M.Sc. (Eng.), Researcher, Ph.D. Student