ActionGroup problem in JBuilder 4

From: Zoltan . Szaniszlo
Subject: ActionGroup problem in JBuilder 4
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:41:59 +0300

Hello,

My name is Zoltan Szaniszlo. I'm a new user of Swarm and Java.

I wanted to make my first Actions in my program. I tried to follow the
JHeatbugs illustrative program's source-code.

"public Object buildActions() {
    super.buildActions();
    modelActions = new ActionGroupImpl(getZone());
    try {
      SwarmMachine g = (SwarmMachine) machineList.get(0);
      Selector sel = new Selector(g.getClass(),"Checking",false);
      actionForMachines =
      modelActions.createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call(machineList,
      new FCallImpl (getZone(),g,sel,new FArgumentsImpl (getZone
(),sel,true)));
    } catch (Exception e){...."

When I rebuild the program, there wasn't any compiler error, but when I run
the program, it is teminated with this message:
"/src/Swarm/swarm/src/defobj/directory.m:507 swarm_directory_objc_remove
0 [sig] javaw 1007 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to javaw.exe.stackdump"

I debugged the program, and I saw the error occurs in this command:
actionForMachines
=modelActions.createFActionForEachHomogeneous$call(machineList,
      new FCallImpl (getZone(),g,sel,new FArgumentsImpl (getZone
(),sel,true)));

Then I wanted to run the JHeatbugs program so as to check, if it works
well. Unfortunately I got the same error message.

If sombody knows what the problem is, please help me!

Thank you.

Best regards

Zoltán Szaniszló
M.Sc. (Eng.), Researcher, Ph.D. Student