RE: Two actions at one time in schedule breaks next

From: Steve Brophy
Subject: RE: Two actions at one time in schedule breaks next
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:58:39 -0500

thank you, I think that tip found our problem.

Somewhere along the way I had missed the need for the kawa.jar file, and had
only been grabbing files which were updates of ones I already had.  (I still
have not grabbed the gcrt0.o, gdb5.exe.gz, or libgmon.a files, just all the
.dll and .jar files)

I've now copied the kawa.jar from the fixes area and put it into my
swarm/share directory (is that the correct spot?).  Then added it to my
classpath and now can run Tee's sample program and get the same correct
results as you do.

Also can now run the program within jdb and not hit errors of the missing
gnu.bytecode.Type class.  I had thought that was just a jdb problem, but
probably should have led me to look for the kawa.jar file sooner.

thanks again,
Steve Brophy