Re: Some more problems with RH7.0.

From: Gadi ORON
Subject: Re: Some more problems with RH7.0.
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:40:35 +0100 (MET)

Hi to everyone (Paul in particular :-) )

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Paul E Johnson wrote:

> I just used the example "init" because it is a method that my class
> uses.

Ok, I understand.

> You appear to have too many parentheses.  I think you should just do
> [(id) arguments getMultiRunFlag]

I've put those parantheses just to be sure there no precedence problems;
I get the same without the second pair.

> Your argument processing was working in a previous swarm, right? So we
> are just worrying to make it work in RH7 with the Swarm snapshot.?

Yes, of course :-) , I only upgraded my linux box at home. At work I
still have RH6.1 which continues to compile the same code with no
problems whatsoever.

More ideas?

Thanx
--