Some more problems with RH7.0.

From: Gadi ORON
Subject: Some more problems with RH7.0.
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:41:18 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

After thinking that difficulties with RH7 and Swarm were solved (Thank you
Paul) I have upgraded my Linux box to RH7 and installed Pauls' new RPM's.

Trying to compile, I have still one problem, which is the archiver.
Methods that are defined in the archiver cause compilation warnings:

main.m: In function `main':
main.m:119: warning: method `getMultiRunFlag' not implemented by protocol.

(getMultiRunFlag is a method I defined in my SwarmAppArguments class.

Any fix?

Thanx.
--