Re: Strange screenshots problem

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Strange screenshots problem
Date: 08 Nov 2000 07:15:50 -0800

ER> Is there a way to dump the raster directly rather than go through
ER> a window manager?

My intent for the New Improved Swarm is to have be rasters be IMG
browser images (essentially).  In Mozilla you can grab ahold of images
in the browser as COM interfaces and update them (in an immediate,
evident way).  I'm hopeful that EZGraphs can be live SVG DOM
structures, but I haven't worked on that yet.  In any case, the idea
is to have snapshots will be via the Save-as-PostScript option in
the web browser (actually its COM equivalent).