Re: .pgm files

From: Matthew M Murphy
Subject: Re: .pgm files
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:01:55 -0500 (EST)

Paul,

Just wondering if you could send me the netpbm rpm (or source) that works
for you under redhat.  I tried to install one version but it had extensive
conflicts.

Best,
Matt

*     Matthew M. Murphy                                               *
* "... we are often distressed by the hard edge of determinacy        *
* our verbal output substitutes for the fuzziness of our convictions" *
*                               - Daniel C. Dennett                   *