Re: Linux/WindowsNT

From: cgl
Subject: Re: Linux/WindowsNT
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 12:08:16 -0700

Ginger Booth writes...

    We've been working on a (mostly) pure HPUX cross-NFS net, courtesy of
some grants from HP.  Now we've won an Intel grant, so we're getting mobs
of Intel WinNT systems coming in.  Nice ones, probably.  Like 30, 300MHz
Pentium II's.

  Hey Ginger!  Sounds great! congratulations!

  Can you tell us what the overall goal of the project is?

  Thank God for Intel! (your diety may vary - local prohibitions apply)

  Chris Langton