Re: Advice

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Advice
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

On hard drive selection.

I would use two hard drives.  It is much easier to screw up and
fix your LINUX installation when you don't have to worry about
your DOS partitions being on the same physical drive.  In the end you
will never have two much hard drive space.  (I remember when I bought
a 10 Meg hard drive and I was assured that I would NEVER need that
much storage!)

Cheers,

    Doug Donalson

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   hearlds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *