Advice

From: dburke
Subject: Advice
Date: Tue, 13 May 97 13:20:42 EST

I am about to take the plunge and begin work and, not being very
technical, could use some advice.

1.  I will be working on my computer at home and would like to know if
I would be better off partitioning my hard drive to set up swarm and
all the ancillary stuff, or should I get a plug-in hard drive and keep
everything separate from my windows environment.

2. From what I can tell Redhat Linux seems to be the system of choice
for me.  Is that so?

Thanks,
Dan Burke