swarm-modeling

RE: Pre-doctoral position available

From: Dugdale
Subject: RE: Pre-doctoral position available
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:13:34 +0300

Hi Alex and everyone

> JD> Please find attached an advertisement for a pre-doctoral
> JD> researcher. The attached file contains more information, but very

> Thanks for posting the position, I'm sure it will be of interest to
> many list members.  However, may I be allowed to make some
> suggestions?  It's best not to post Micosoft Word documents to the

Oops, sorry about the Word format, but thanks for your comments :-) Also,
thanks Marcus for posting the advert in ascii!

BTW, I had a few emails from people who had problems accessing the PDF files
of papers on our COSI site. It's a new site and we are having a few teething
problems which hopefully should be fixed soon (I'd like to say in the next
few days, but that would be tempting fate..). However, if anyone desparately
wants a copy, I'm quite happy to send individuals the PDF files.

Bye
Julie

   body of the message.