swarm-modeling

Re: Pre-doctoral position available

From: Cristina Rossi
Subject: Re: Pre-doctoral position available
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:27:08 +0200

Hi, I am Cristina Rossi from S.Anna school of advanced studies.
I am interest in your project, what i have to do???
Thanks
Cristina

************************************
Cristina Rossi

Scuola Superiore S.Anna
Laboratorio di Economia e Management
via Carducci 18, 56100 PISA ITALY
Tel.: + 39/050/883343
Fax:  +39/050/883344
Mail: address@hidden

***********************************

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Dugdale wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Please find attached an advertisement for a pre-doctoral researcher. The
> attached file contains more information, but very briefly, the researcher=
>  is
> required to help develop computer-based simulations of complex
> organisational work settings. The work is to be conducted as part of a la=
> rge
> European funded Project called COSI (Complexity in Social Science).
>
> Best Regards
> Julie Dugdale

> ---
> ----
> Dr Julie Dugdale
> GRIC IRIT (Groupe de Recherche en Ing=E9nierie Cognitive,
> Instit de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse)
> Universit=E9 Paul Sabatier
> 118 Route de Narbonne
> 31062 Toulouse cedex
> FRANCE