sd_generic has problems

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: sd_generic has problems
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:06:37 +0200

On 9.9.2010 02:46, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
> Well my message became too big and was rejected. Follows it again
> below, with the four mentioned files in a single attached zip archive.
>
> Hynek Hanke writes:
>> OR copy your lianetts-generic.conf file into
>> ~/.speech-dispatcher/conf/modules/
>>
> OK, it didn't work yet. I'm sending four files this time

This is progress. Now the generic module is working,
but can't execute the synthesis command. You can see
examples in the logfile, one is:

echo "finish" | lianecomp | mbrola -e -t 0.7 /usr/share/mbrola/br4 - -
2> /dev/null | aplay -q -f S16 -r 16000

I suspect the voice path /usr/share/mbrola/br4 might be wrong.
It might be helpful to execute this command directly in the
shell and see what it complains about.

This needs to be fixed in lianetts-generic.conf then.

Best regards,
Hynek