sd_generic has problems

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: sd_generic has problems
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:55:30 +0200

 >I have no lianetts-generic.conf inside my user config directory, so
 >I made this change in
/etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/lianetts-generic.conf.

This is the problem then. It is also clearly visible from the logfile.
If Speech Dispatcher finds your configuration in
       ~/.speech-dispatcher/conf/speechd.conf
it will read all configuration from this directory and disregard the system
wide configuration.

So either delete the ~/.speech-dispatcher/conf directory (if you have
no user-specific settings there) and use the configuration in
/etc/speech-dispatcher
OR copy your lianetts-generic.conf file into
~/.speech-dispatcher/conf/modules/

If it doesn't work, please repeat the last step (Debug to 1 and
send us the logfile).

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke